Dominate the global market in beverage packaging.
- Awarded for “Innovative Packaging Design – Gold and Bronze Medal Award”, respectively, in annual innovative products assessment from Taiwan Association for Food Science and Technology.
- The president, Mr. Tsao, Hsih-Chung, received an Award of Special Contribution in Food Industry from Taiwan Association for Food Science and Technology.
- Established In-house blowing bottle plant to cooperate with Tensai Company in Thailand.
- Established Honhua Holdings Co., Ltd. in Myanmar to invest bottle water production line.
- Established Hon Chuan Enterprise Packing (Luohe) Co., Ltd. in Henan, China to invest bottle water production line.
- Established In-House bottle blowing line with KH in Myanmar.
- Established Hon Shi Mozambique Co., Ltd. producing plastic closures and preforms to develop Africa market.
- Expand long-term business relationship with beverage gians, such as Tingyi, Danone, Cést bon, Wanglaoji, Eastroc, Evergrande.
- Established In-house bottle blowing line with Foodstar n Thailand.
- Actively developing new products like hologram aluminum closure, digital printing plastic cap, digital printing label, QR code products, thermochromics label, bag in box and PVC free LUG cap, to bring up added values.
- Set up Chuzhou plant in Anhui, Hon Chuan Indonesia plant.
- Started a joint venture, Honly plant, with a local client in Cambodia to promote Honly beverage.
- Received recognition from the Industrial Development Bureau.
- Awarded SGS ISO 9001 certificate for International Quality of Assurance System and Quality of Sustainability Award.
- Built aseptic filling beverage plant in Zhangzhou and Wuxue plant in Hubei, China.
- Dominated in Asia’s beverage packaging market with global production bases for leading beverage companies in Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan. We aimed to build long-term cooperative relationships with the top five beverage companies in countries around the world.
- Created In-house plastic cap production line at Jing Mai Liang Company in China.
- Built Vietnam plant and Malaysia plant to produce plastic cap, perform for local market.
- Established In-house blowing bottle plant to cooperate with Cocoaland company in Malaysia.
- THC sep up the 2nd aseptic filling beverage plant in Taichung.
- Established Kunming plant (In-house), Xian plant, Jiayi (In-house) Plant , and Chungli (In-house) Plant.
- Won the 20th National Quality Award, recognition for Hon Chuan’s high product quality and excellent operational management.
- Built Tainan plant, Guangdong plant, PT Futami (In- house) plants, and a headquarter in Thailand.
- Set up Coke Cola Taoyuan plant (In-house), CKW Pingdong plant (In-house), Changchun plant (In-house), Zhengzhou (In-house) .
- Launched “Hon Chuan (Vietnam) Ltd.” to assist expansion in Asia.
- Established “Taiwan Hon Chuan (Taichung Branch) Co., Ltd.” for aseptic co-packing businesses.
- Successfully serviced our top customer, Uni-President, with set up In-House Bottling Lines in Yang Mei Plant and Rui Fang Plant.
- Organized “Hon Chuan (Asia) Holdings Co., Ltd.,” and set up Hon Chuan (Thailand) plant, Hon Chuan FD plant, Hon Chuan (Indonesia) plant.
- Established operation headquarters in Asian, which include Taiwan, China and South-East Asia.
- Launched “Hon Chuan (China) Holdings Co., Ltd.,” and built four additional manufactories in Suzhou, Changsha, Taiyuan and Jinan to the tap into the Chinese market.
- First IPO in Taiwan’s stock market in March 2001.
- Renamed “Taiwan Hon Chuan Enterprise Co., Ltd.” to strive for international recognition.
- Established Hon Chuan (Suzhou) Co. Ltd., the first Hon Chuan manufactory in China.
- Renamed “Hon Chuan Metal Development Co., Ltd.”. High-speed Aluminum Cap Machine from Italy and Gravure Machine from UK were introduced for the first time. Hon Chuan became the largest professional closure manufacturer in Taiwan.
- Moved to Taichung Industrial Park to further expand its production.
- Moved to Hsiu Shui, Zhang Hua County due to increased expansion, and was renamed “Hon Chuan Co., Ltd.”
- The company’s capital reached NT$ 4,000,000 after reorganization, and thus the company reestablished itself as “Hon Chuan Enterprise Co., Ltd.”, in charged by CEO Mr. Tsao Hsih-Chung.
- Tai Hong Industrial Co., Ltd. ” in capital of NT$ 600,000, was established by founder, Mr. Dai Chin-Si in Zhang Hua City.